Our latest infographic shows you how easy it can be to cat proof your garden and all the steps that are involved in the process.
1.Measure your garden - perimeter
2.Measure height of existing fence
3.Account for features / trees sheds
4.Order your kit
5.Install & video tutorials
Measure the height and the length of your garden boundaries. Take into account and features you have that will need to be included in the measurements, such as trees or sheds. Once you have the information you can determine the type of cat barrier you will require. The options include:
- Standard ProtectaPet® Brackets for walls and fences measuring 6ft or taller. Available individually or in ProtectaKit™ multiples of 10.
- Extra Long ProtectaPet® Brackets for walls and fences between 5ft – 6ft. Available individually.
- Freestanding ProtectaPet® Enclosure for no walls or fences and privet hedges. Available in multiples of 30m lengths.
- ProtectaPet® Enclosure Gate Kit - Optional
Trees and Sheds
Garden features may require additional kit to be ordered to create the safe environment you’re looking for:
- Trees – Each tree will require an additional 3 Standard ProtectaPet® Brackets and 5m of 1m Wide High Tensile Mesh
- Sheds – Order 4 corner ProtectaPet® Brackets and 10m of 1m wide high Tensile Mesh – order additional mesh and brackets if the shed is longer the 2m.
Place Your Order
Place your order online at protectapet.com or by calling 0800 999 4008. We recommend ordering 10% surplus materials to ensure you have enough to complete the job.
Fit Your Cat Enclosure
Follow the instructions and you’ll have a secure garden. We have instructional manuals and an installation video available online. If you have any problems please call us and speak to one of our experts.
Find more information here: http://protectapet.com/