Cat cages come in all shapes and sizes and choosing the right one for you will depend on the features and space of the area you are looking to keep your cats contained in.
1. Catios: these are steel framed cat cages that are usually placed on patios of cat owner's outdoor hard landscaped spaces. They are available as a DIY kit or you can customise the size and features by using the bespoke installation service.
2. Outdoor Cat Enclosures on Turf: for large rural gardens with mature shrubbery and trees, a freestanding cat enclosure is the ideal solution to building an expansive cat cage.
3. Outdoor Cat Enclosures on Paving: for large gardens with areas of paving or tarmac, the cat enclosure is an ideal cat cage that can be customised with single or double width gates for access.
4. Cat Fence Barriers: for smaller suburban gardens with with pre-existing fencing, cat fence barriers provide a quick and easy way to convert your garden into a cat cage.
5. Cat Balconies: cat cages for elevation vary depending on the shape and size of the balcony that you wish to cat proof. From mesh canopies to steel frames, cat cages for balconies can be matched to the size and features of the balcony area.
If you'd like to find out more about cat cages and options to keep your cat safe and enclosed, don't hesitate to get in touch.