Cat Runs are the ideal way to keep your cats safe and stimulated while the are exploring your garden in safety. There are many options in the size, shape and style to build your Cat Run so it is important to undertake research to explore the options.
1. DIY Cat Runs: If you are DIY-savvy and technically minded, you might want to consider taking on a cat run project. Watch out video below to see if you are up to the challenge.
2. Bespoke Cat Runs: Whether you are looking for a expansive cat run or small suburban catio type enclosure, we can tailor the solution around the features of your garden, with modular gates and options for fences and boundaries of all heights and lengths.
3. Outdoor Cat Runs for Turf: With ground spikes to securely fix your cat enclosure into grass, soil and turf, these cat runs are ideal for large mature gardens where your cat can roam and play.
4. Outdoor Cat Runs for Paving: Where there is hard landscaping such as concrete or paving, cat runs can be attached to the hard lanscaping using bolt down plates.
5. Cat Runs with Enrichment: Once you have built your cat run, you'll want to dd lots of enrichment to enable your cat to run, climb, explore and play. Cat shelves and cat scratches are the ideal.