We have five copies of Vicky Halls' New Book 'Cat Confidential' to give away! All you have to do is answer this question? On what page does Vicky Halls discuss her own ProtectaPet system? Tip, check out our pic below :) Email answers to email@example.com before 30th November 2018.
You love your cat – but does your cat love you? Does your kitten really like that stroke behind the ears? Or is that miaow trying to tell you something else?
Cats and their owners can often misunderstand each other, making things go very wrong. If you’ve ever wondered why your cat does the things it does – like soil in the house, pick a fight with the cat next door, feel nervous around strangers, or destroy your furniture – then this is the book you have to read. You’re in safe hands with Vicky Halls, a renowned cat counsellor who has transformed the lives of thousands of cat owners including celebrities and royalty. Fascinating, heartwarming, and surprisingly funny, Cat Confidential is answers all your questions so that you can understand your feline friend better. This gorgeous new edition of the bestselling book has been updated with current thinking and research on cat behaviour.
- 'Packed with anecdotes and tips, this is a must for any cat-lover.' WOMAN & HOME
- 'Practical and often hilarious guide.' YOU magazine
- Includes expert advice on: The New Kitten * Pet Bereavement * The Scaredy Cat * The Aggressive Cat * The Just Plain Weird Cat! * And much more…
- ‘Full of common sense tips… an excellent story-teller’ THE TELEGRAPH
- 'With insights into the feline psyche and using interesting case studies, professional and personal, Halls has compiled a useful book full of practical advice on a whole range of common cat problems, as well as some more unusual ones.' DAILY MAIL
The Author Vicky Halls is a pet behaviour counsellor who has spent over twenty years specialising in cats. Vicky works on welfare projects with cat charities, writes and tutors cat behaviour courses, and lectures all over the world to veterinary audiences. Her books for the general reader are international bestsellers, and she has co-authored veterinary textbooks and papers. At home, she is a slave to the demands of Jean Patou, her Burmese.
Out November 1st 2018 | £12.99 | Bantam Books | Hardback