This is a Cat Fence Extension Barrier Post to cat proof the perimeter of a garden fence or wall which is between 2ft - 5ft tall (0.6 -1.5 metres). The extension kit is designed to fit low walls or fences. If you have concrete posts please get in touch as we will need to modify the kits for you. A post assembly includes 1 pregalvanised and powdercoated Post, 1 ProtectaPet® Cat Fence Bracket, 2 Post Fixing Brackets, 4 2" Screws with Rawl Plugs and 5 M6 Stainless Steel Screws.
The features of the Post Assembly are as follows:
• Double bend in bracket provides enhanced protection for agile breeds of cats including Bengals and Burmese
• Pre galvanised and powder coated post with threaded inserts for attaching the mesh clips and bracket
• Overhang is 70 cm (27”): optimum size for low visual impact on garden
• Multiple holes for fixtures
• Wall clamp brackets fit snuggly around the posts and allow the posts to be attached securely to the wall/fencepost while making the overhang height fully adjustable
• Powder coated gloss black to a high quality finish providing excellent protection from rust
• ProtectaPet® logo as a mark of assurance and quality
Under our 30-day returns guarantee, if for any reason you're unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 30 days of the date you received the item. If you have changed your mind, we will refund the purchase price, deducting any postage costs we have incurred. ProtectaPet Cat Containment Systems are guaranteed to meet their specification, without defect, at the time of delivery. In the unlikely event of your receiving a defective or damaged product, please send us photographic evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org We can then advise you on whether to return the defective part and how we will replace this component. We reserve the right to replace defective parts or refund the purchase price. If we ask you to return the goods, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service. If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or it is defective, we will refund your costs in returning it to us provided that you receive prior agreement with us in respect of the cost, prior to dispatch.
Unknown (Submitted on 10th Mar 2019)
My garden backs on to farmland so I wanted a product that would not obscure the view. Very unobtrusive. Extremely strong & has withstood the 80 mile an gales this weekend.
Excellent customer service from Protectapet. Speedy delivery and the goods were very well packed & arrived in excellent condition.
Have recommended to all my friends.
All prices are in GBP.
Protectapet Ltd, Unit 1, Canal Lane, Tunstall, Stoke-on-Trent ST6 4PA. |
Telephone: 0800 999 4008 | Email: email@example.com
Copyright 2019 ProtectaPet | Company Reg: 09051826 | VAT Reg: 190682685