Right Corner ProtectaPet® Cat Fence Brackets are fitted to corner sections of fences or walls where the corner fence post is situated on the right side of the corner. They can also be used to cat proof gates, sheds and summerhouses. The features of the Right Corner ProtectaPet® Cat Fence Brackets are as follows:
• Single bend + 45 degree twist in bracket
• Connecting surface is 21 cm (12”): for use on fences or walls 170cm (6ft) or taller
• Overhang is 70 cm (27”): optimum size for low visual impact on garden + overlap of mesh
• Multiple holes for fixtures
• Rounded corners for safety and ease of installation
• Powdercoated gloss black to a high quality finish providing excellent protection from rust
• ProtectaPet® logo as a mark of assurance and quality
In order to calculate how many Right Corner ProtectaPet® Brackets you require, please bear in mind:
• You should fit one Right Corner ProtectaPet® Cat Fence Bracket to each fence corner post where the post is on the right side of the corner. In sections of wall, you can choose whether to connect the bracket to the left or right hand side.
• You may need extra Right Corner ProtectaPet® Cat Fence Brackets in order to secure gates, sheds and summerhouses
Two screws and two brown rawl plugs (2") are provided with each bracket. .
Under our 30-day returns guarantee, if for any reason you're unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 30 days of the date you received the item. If you have changed your mind, we will refund the purchase price, deducting any postage costs we have incurred. ProtectaPet Cat Containment Systems are guaranteed to meet their specification, without defect, at the time of delivery. In the unlikely event of your receiving a defective or damaged product, please send us photographic evidence to email@example.com We can then advise you on whether to return the defective part and how we will replace this component. We reserve the right to replace defective parts or refund the purchase price. If we ask you to return the goods, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service. If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or it is defective, we will refund your costs in returning it to us provided that you receive prior agreement with us in respect of the cost, prior to dispatch.
We foster cats for a local charity. (Submitted on 10th May 2017)
I have completed my back garden with Protectapet products including brackets and netting with no issues. The quality is top notch and looks like its made to last.I would recommend to anyone who values their cat/cats health and safety, you can be assured this product works.Not only does it keep them in, but also keeps any unwanted critters out. Without a doubt a first class product.
Unknown (Submitted on 19th Sep 2016)
Excellent does the job fine, all 35 meters done in a day.
Mrs Fletcher (Submitted on 9th Mar 2016)
Having tried several different systems over the years (and houses!) I would say that ProtectaPuss brackets are the best. The installation instructions are easy to follow for the practically minded. Once installed, they are not intrusive and so far seem to be resistant to all weathers. Best of all, I can sleep at night knowing that my cats are safe!
*Review imported from www.protectapuss.co.uk Original review 30th June 2014.
All prices are in GBP.
Protectapet Ltd, Unit 1, Canal Lane, Tunstall, Stoke-on-Trent ST6 4PA. |
Telephone: 0800 999 4008 |
Copyright 2020 ProtectaPet | Company Reg: 09051826 | VAT Reg: 190682685