In collaboration with international feline charity - iCatCare - ProtectaPet are launching a pot of resources worth £10,000 for registered cat charities and fosterers to apply to.
The aim of the project is to acknowledge and support the invaluable work of cat charities and fosterers; to provide cats in their care with enriching and spacious facilities to explore outdoors; and to promote cat fencing solutions to prospective cat owners who are seeking safety and welfare for their potential feline companion(s). Whether you rehome one cat a year or several, we value the highest quality care, and this pot could be for you…
The pot of money is worth £10,000 retail value and will cover the cost of the professional installation of cat fencing or catio products for up to four successful applicants.
We are looking for rehoming charities that recruit and train "super fosterers" who:
- have experience in hand rearing or taking on mothers and kittens
- can evidence their support for rehoming cats at the proposed project location
- are committed to continuing to offer rehoming facilities at the proposed project location
- Applications are open October 14th through to November 25th 2022 and installations will take place in January and February 2023.
- Please apply using the form on the link below, highlighting the super fosterer's achievements and describing what impact the solution would have on them and the cats in their care
- Please mention any relevant training your charity or the foster carer has undertaken, such as iCatCare's Becoming a Cat Friendly Homing Centre Programme or any other iCatCare online courses
- There is no cash alternative and successful applicants cannot sell, gift or raffle their donation for a minimum of three years from the point of donation
- Successful applicants agree to promoting ProtectaPet in a minimum of three social media posts (such as Instagram Reels or Tik Tok) and one blog post with a backlink