We love a good competition, which is why we’re happy to team up with the feline experts at International Cat Care to bring you another one. Our Cat Garden Competition is extra special as it will culminate with a virtual prize-giving ceremony on Saturday 8th August, International Cat Day!
Have you made extra effort to create a safe and stimulating outdoor space for your cat? We’re looking to award innovative cat owners who can showcase their cat-friendly gardens, catios and balconies. Send us a video explaining (or allowing your cats to demo!) what makes your outdoor space special and enriching for your cats, as well as what keeps them safe from risks be that traffic or poisonous plants.
Features could (but don't have to) include:
- Plants that are enriching but not poisonous for cats (Cat Mint, Ferns and Bamboo)
- Hidey holes and lookout points such as boxes, repurposed ladders, trees
- Dynamic toys for playing and pouncing
- Fresh water and activity feeders
- Cat fencing to keep cats safe outdoors
A showcase of outstanding entries will be presented by Vicky Halls of International Cat Care on Saturday 8th August 2020.
- First Prize £100 National Garden Gift Voucher
- Second Prize £50 National Garden Gift Voucher
- Third Prize £25 National Garden Gift Voucher
A select few Highly Commended entries will receive a certificate and ProtectaPet Handmade Cat Nip Toy.
Entries accepted from UK residents only, videos should be less than 60 seconds long and can be sent to email@example.com using wetransfer.com before midnight on Friday 31st July 2020. By entering, you agree to allow ProtectaPet and International Cat Care to edit it into montages and use it for marketing purposes.