Celebrate the launch of Dr Lauren Finka's new book with us, 'The Cat Personality Test' and be in with a chance of winning a copy! Just read a bit of information about Lauren and answer the question below.
Through this book’s series of personality quizzes, feline behaviour expert Dr Lauren Finka can help you to assess various elements of your cat’s character and understand them on a whole new level. Discover how inquisitive your cat is, by observing their reaction to new environments; find out if your cat is an extreme hunter, who will need plenty of stimulation to exercise their keen stalking instincts; or learn to what extent you have a cat’s cat, who enjoys having a little furry playmate around, or whether they'd be happier in a single-cat household. You could start to understand whether your cat is really enjoying all the attention you lavish upon it, and decipher just how happy they are. With tips and tricks for any personality type, Dr Lauren Finka will help you to meet your cat’s specific wants and needs.
Whoever your cat is, you’ll learn what makes them tick, and be a step closer to the domestic feline harmony you’ve always dreamt of.
Dr Lauren Finka is a post-doctoral research fellow at Nottingham Trent University where she specialises in feline behaviour and welfare. Her research focuses on developing non-invasive ways to assess cat wellbeing and well as understanding the impacts of humans on cats, in order to improve our relationships with them. Lauren works with Battersea Dogs and Cats Home as a specialist advisor and training provider. Lauren also writes a monthly ‘Science of Cats’ column for Your Cat Magazine.
QUESTION: What is Lauren's specialist research interest? Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st January 2019 to be in with a chance of winning a copy of this book.
Terms and Conditions
1. One person will be selected randomly
2. Entries must be made by signing up to our Newsletter before January 31st 2020.
3. Winner will be contacted within one week of the competition closing
4. Competition open from 14.11.19 to 31.1.20 to UK residents only
5. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative
6. Your personal information will be protected under the General Data Protection Regulation and will not be shared with any third party
7. We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the prize entirely in the event of circumstances beyond our control.