A cat fence is a fantastic way of keeping cats within a set boundary. The cat fence can be easily installed on top of current fences or walls, but there are even options available for outdoor spaces without a clear boundary already in place. Furthermore, a cat fence can be tailor made to work around trees, bushes, sheds and other possible obstructions within the space.
Advantages of Using a Cat Fence
Why do people use cat fences? There are many different reasons for the installation of cat fences and other cat enclosures we provide. Here are some of the top advantages enjoyed by our customers:
- Allows cats safe access to the outdoors where they can enjoy fresh air, find stimulation and exercise which is great for health and general wellbeing.
- Puts an end to territorial fighting between cats in the neighbourhood.
- Cat fencing is a great way of protecting cats from traffic accidents and from injuries.
- Gives cat owners peace of mind. Many cat owners monitor their cats during outdoor time, cat fencing removes the need to monitor, freeing up time while allowing for peace of mind.
- Prevents diseases and is also a suitable way of giving cats with diseases such as FIV access to the outdoors without being a risk to other cats in the neighbourhood.
- Helps to deter cat thieves and protects cats from the risk of theft and poisoning.
- Reduces the potential high cost of vet bills.
- Reduces the risk of ticks and fleas.
What Type of Cat Fence is Right for Me?
There are many types of cat fencing and cat containment systems available here at ProtectaPet. The options include cat enclosures, cat runs, cat fences, catios, you can even choose a cat balcony. You may be concerned about the right choice depending on your outdoor space or the agility of your cat. Don’t feel overwhelmed, we are on hand to give you advice with no obligation. Ask us a question here on the website, email or call us and we’ll help you find the right option for you and your cat.