Simple steps to total peace of mind using the products available to purchase in our online shop...
ProtectaPuss® Cat Containment Solutions
1. Measure the height of your garden boundaries to determine the types of cat barrier required. Where there is...
- Six foot Wall/Fence or taller: use Standard ProtectaPuss® Brackets
- Five to Six foot Wall/Fence: use Extra Long ProtectaPuss® Brackets
- Three to Five Foot Wall/Fence: elevate the height of your fence posts using wooden posts and then use either Standard ProtectaPuss® Brackets or Extra Long ProtectaPuss® Brackets so that the overall height is 6 foot or higher
- No Wall or Fence: use Freestanding ProtectaPuss® Enclosure
- Privet Hedge: use Freestanding ProtectaPuss® Enclosure
You can order any combination of ProtectaPet® products to accomodate the different boundary types around your garden's periphery.
2. Calculate the length of your garden boundaries to determine which ProtectaPet® products you require:
- Standard ProtectaPuss® Brackets are available individually or in ProtectaKit™ multiples of 10m lengths
- Extra Long ProtectaPuss® Brackets are currently only available individually
- Freestanding ProtectaPuss® Enclosures are available in multiples of 30m lengths, with optional add ons such as ProtectaPet® Enclosure Gate Kit
3. Account for garden features:
- Trees: order 3 extra Standard ProtectaPuss® Brackets and 5m of 1m Wide High Tensile Mesh per tree
- Sheds: order 4 Corner ProtectaPuss® Brackets (2 Left and 2 Right) and 10m of 1m Wide High Tensile Mesh per shed. If the shed is longer than 2 metres, you will require extra mesh and it is advisable to order extra Standard ProtectaPuss® Brackets to support the mesh on each straight section that is longer than 2 metres.
4. We recommend ordering 10% surplus to requirements to ensure you have enough materials to complete the job. Place your order online or ring our team of experts on 01782 900117.
Enjoy peace of mind: after installation, you can relax and feel confident to enjoy the freedom of your cat in their natural territory.