This enclosure features the ProtectaPet® Ground Spike which allows you to fit the enclosure posts into soft ground. It locks onto the posts with patented CruciLock™ push fit technology and also has a through hole to allow a stainless steel nut and bolt to be inserted for extra security. The spike is fabricated from 5mm laser cut steel and is hot dip galvansied for increased longevity.
The features of the Freestanding Cat Enclosure are:
The contents of the Freestanding Cat Enclosure Kit is:
• 6 pregalvanised and powdercoated, heavy duty intermediate posts 1.8m
|30m Kit||• 11 pregalvanised and powdercoated, heavy duty intermediate posts 1.8m
• 11 galvanised, patented CruciLock™ ground spikes with self locking push fit design
• 11 Standard ProtectaPet® Brackets
• 2 plastic corner adaptors
• 30 metres of 2m wide high tensile plastic mesh
• 30 metres of 0.6m wide welded steel mesh (black PVC coated)
• 24 mesh clips
• 20 galvanised netting pegs
• 400 cable ties
• 48 stainless steel screws (M6 x 30mm)
• 12 stainless steel bolts with nylock nuts (M8 x 50mm)
• 12 post end caps
Under our 30-day returns guarantee, if for any reason you're unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 30 days of the date you received the item. Full Terms and Conditions: https://protectapet.com/terms-and-conditions/
John Tipper, Lincolnshire (Submitted on 9th Mar 2016)
Not only is the system great for keeping the cats safe but Simon and his team are great to deal with too and they understand cats which really helps. Its not just a business to them they really want to keep cats safe whilst still giving them some freedom. Now saving up for the next area to be fenced!
*Review imported from www.protectapuss.co.uk Original review 15th June 2015..
Unknown (Submitted on 8th Mar 2016)
I searched for a top quality cat enclosure that would be durable to British weather and lots of use: this is the best product on the market. Highly recommended!
All prices are in GBP.
Protectapet Ltd, Unit 1, Canal Lane, Tunstall, Stoke-on-Trent ST6 4PA. |
Telephone: 0800 999 4008 | Email: email@example.com
Copyright 2021 ProtectaPet | Company Reg: 09051826 | VAT Reg: 190682685